Hope Apartments at Adeo
This outstanding apartment community is in an ideal location for people with disabilities who want to access the community independently.
It is located on the bus line and within close proximity to shopping centers, banks and grocery stores. Tenants who need supportive services may receive them from Adeo Home Health staff, which includes nurses, home health aides and personal care workers.
Accessible, Quality and Comfortable Housing
This modern, two-story apartment community has 31, fully accessible units, which are designed for low income individuals with disabilities.
- 28 one–bedroom and 3 two-bedroom apartments, built around a spacious outdoor courtyard.
- All units are fully accessible with roll-in showers, ADA–height toilets and sinks, as well as extra–wide doorways.
- Guldmann™ Lifts are available to tenants receiving services from Adeo Home Health.
- 10 remodeled units available, each featuring convection/microwave oven, 3-burner flat cooktop, French 3-door refrigerator with bottom freezer and multiple pullouts throughout the kitchen.
- Property amenities include two elevator systems, private parking lot, on-site laundry and secured lobby.
- Section 8 subsidy accepted.
- Support services* at Hope Apartments can be provided by our home health staff, which includes nurses, home health aides and personal care workers. Services may include assistance with medications, bathing, grooming, meal preparation, assistance with eating, housekeeping and laundry.
* Please note that Hope Apartments is not an Assisted Living community. Services provided must be approved by a physician and/or the resident’s case manager and are based on a specific care plan agreed upon in advance by the client and Adeo Home Health. Tenants who are interested in applying for home health services must submit the Home Healthcare application in addition to the Housing application. For more information on Adeo Home Health services, please contact Connie Galindo at email@example.com.
Please note: Applicants are required to provide a copy of their Social Security card and one Government issued picture ID, such as Driver’s License or ID card or passport.Hope Apartments at Adeo Application
Please download and complete the application form and submit it via mail, fax or by using our secure link.
Director of Housing
2780 28th Avenue
Greeley, CO 80634